Would you ever use a fake as well as a real bag for nights out?

I have some inexpensive clutches I use for nights out. Besides the shady world of fakes supporting underground groups, most clubs and bars can be very competitive, catty environments, and you don't want some woman pointing at your fake bag!

No Fakes....ever!!!

With that said, I usually use my cheap bags that I get at Target or Forever 21 so that I can spend my time drinking and being happy rather than worrying b/c it never fails, someone always spills their drink on or around me :shame:

Fakes promote intellectual property theft, trademark infringment, unfair labor and trade practices, and international terrorism.

so, no... carry something less expensive or that you care less about.

^^^I completely agree. Aside from the fact that buying counterfeit bags is wrong, purchasing them supports scary, scary things. Don't do it.

No fakes for me. I second the suggestion of going to Target. Target gets some really cute wristlets, pochettes, and clutches that would be perfect for going out. At least if something happens to it, it's no big loss.

No, but I don't usually carry any bags when I go out to club/bar. I used to just put my id, cell and money in my back pockets, and now I just let DH carry my id.

I agree that you should just get an affordable bag that you don't mind spilled drinks on. Fakes are big NO-NO.

Once you wear a real bag, you resent all fakes. it just comes naturally.

I'd rather carry a stained fendi denim spy or a ripped mj stam than have all the fakes in the world in every style to choose from.