Would you ever get rid of your speedy?

I have one but wouldn't reach for it given how overworn they were a few years ago. I just don't know what to do with it. I might want it later but I don't know. I could use the money... Thoughts?

Maybe.. I only bought one because it seemed like it was "THE" Louis Vuitton to have, but I much prefer shoulder bags. Perhaps at some point, not just get ! ;)

I dont think so. I did however sell my first LV ( speedy 25) but miss it some days. I also have a mini lin speedy and just love it do death. I think because its a no fuss bag. I have since got another speedy 25 but in Azur..

I'm getting rid of my Damier Azur speedy. Only reason is me and white dont go well together - white tends to turn to brwn/blk/blue/yellow/red/u name it around me. And I'm not too fond of the color the handles turn after a while. But I would never think of selling my first damier speedy, it will stay in my closet forever and ever and ever.

I love my Speedies and think they will always have value to me, even if it's just my "mall bag," "weekend bag," etc. But if I did get tired of them, I would never sell for profit. I would save them and pray that I have a DD I can give it to one day. I received vintage Chanel, Gucci, LV, and Fendi from my mom. They were so hot and like a piece of history, besides being sentimental and being uncommon. Unfortunately they all drowned in a basement flooding. If I don't end up having a DD, I will give to a little cousin or niece or something.

I will never part with my LE speedies. I Have thought about selling my mono and damier speedies but decided against it. I do carry them occasionally and hope to eventually pass them down to my daughter.