Would you ever get rid of your speedy?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have one but wouldn't reach for it given how overworn they were a few years ago. I just don't know what to do with it. I might want it later but I don't know. I could use the money... Thoughts?

2. nope - it was my first and a gift from my mom, so it's my baby forever!

3. Maybe.. I only bought one because it seemed like it was "THE" Louis Vuitton to have, but I much prefer shoulder bags. Perhaps at some point, not just get ! ;)

4. I dont think so. I did however sell my first LV ( speedy 25) but miss it some days. I also have a mini lin speedy and just love it do death. I think because its a no fuss bag. I have since got another speedy 25 but in Azur..

5. I'm getting rid of my Damier Azur speedy. Only reason is me and white dont go well together - white tends to turn to brwn/blk/blue/yellow/red/u name it around me. And I'm not too fond of the color the handles turn after a while. But I would never think of selling my first damier speedy, it will stay in my closet forever and ever and ever.

6. I love my Speedies and think they will always have value to me, even if it's just my "mall bag," "weekend bag," etc. But if I did get tired of them, I would never sell for profit. I would save them and pray that I have a DD I can give it to one day. I received vintage Chanel, Gucci, LV, and Fendi from my mom. They were so hot and like a piece of history, besides being sentimental and being uncommon. Unfortunately they all drowned in a basement flooding. If I don't end up having a DD, I will give to a little cousin or niece or something.

7. I have FOUR and I couldn't bear to part with a single one. Honestly I love them more than any bags I have ever had!!!

8. Nope!

9. No way...I just love the speedy style so much! I have three and I'm getting another one in May (either Watercolour or Damier.) I just find the shape so cute!

10. I love my speedies. I have had thoughts of getting rid of my mono 30 to get a 35 or 40 because the 25 and 30 are just so common.

11. I will never part with my LE speedies. I Have thought about selling my mono and damier speedies but decided against it. I do carry them occasionally and hope to eventually pass them down to my daughter.

12. I did get rid of mine, no regrets so far......

13. only if i ever really needed the money, like to pay the rent or somthing!

14. I really don't use my mono 25 much, but, I don't think I could ever get rid of it...It was one of my first LV's and IMO a classic.

15. I definitely would keep my speedy!