Would you ever get one of these?

1. I saw them posted on the LV LJ forum, and found the site...
    http://www.mindwhatyouwear.com/bags.html
    I think its kinda funny, but 85 is alot to spend on a fake...would you ever buy it?:P

2. Hmmmmmmmmm I don't think I want to buy it. I saw some cute tshirt I don't mind to get. Thanks for the link

3. yup!

EDIT: hmmm, thats odd...this thread doesn't appear under the LV board...:huh:

4. hehe- I like cause it's kinda cheeky. I like the 2nd one best! It would be even funnier if you bought a real one and painted FAKE on it! lol

5. I think they're really funny.
    Definately got a chuckle out of me.
    Not sure if I'd actually carry one around though...

6. What A Funny Site....Smart Idea! I Can't See Myself Wearing One....Thank You For Sharing!!!

7. i think they're fun. hehe.

8. That $80 can go towards my next authentic lv

9. Ya, $80 is too much for a blatant fake. If it's less than $30, I might consider wearing it on Halloween. :lol:

10. why not just buy a $20.00 fake and write fake on it yourself . haha cute idea though!

11. That's such a good idea.... Why didn't I think of it?

12. :lol:

13. Ditto:flowers:

14. Hell NO!! Tacky people don't need to spell it out when they have a fake on, why pay extra to let people know? OHH the shame....Get a life, get real LV.

15. :lol:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice