Would you ever get a Chanel tattoo?

Dec 2, 2005
I was browing images online and came upon this pic:

CHANELLIRR-thumb.JPG

It reminded me of this Chanel ad, which I liked:

Chanel_Tattoo.gif

What do you think of Chanel tattoos?
- Chic or crass?
- Unabashed statement of your point of view, or ironic commentary of the impart of commercialization on our culture?

I'm currently in :heart: with this necklace, and I definitely think it's lovely:

chanel_bluenecklace08C1a.jpg

But the tattoo made me worry where the line is between my dream necklace and this:

3-29-2008-imageshack.jpg

Any thoughts or advice? :smile:

I love tattoos but I dont think it's a good idea to have a luxury brand tattooed on you, IMO. I just think it's kind of too trying hard... but maybe not as bad as that car. That car is just straight up ghetto...:smile:

The necklace is really pretty though:smile:

I don't really like tattoos on myself but some do look good on other people. Having a brand tattoo on you doesn't really work IMO, although i have seen the Michael Jordan jump man on a few people which doesn't look too bad.
If i was the CEO of chanel maybe?????????????

A girl I knew in high school did..in between the space of her pointer and middle finger ON the side of her middle finger. does that make any sense? Anyway, I thought it was cute but a little :weird:

Hate it on the guy, on the girl it looks drawn on, on the car it looks trashy, on the necklace I love it!

I would never get a tattoo of a brand, it looks tacky IMO.

I think it'd be cute but something that isn't showing to the whole world or too big? I don't see a problem?!?!?! People get silly things tattooed on them why not the chanel symbol... it'd be cute if you have the intials CC then it would make more sense to have it