Would you ever get a Chanel tattoo?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I was browing images online and came upon this pic:

[​IMG]

It reminded me of this Chanel ad, which I liked:

[​IMG]

What do you think of Chanel tattoos?
    - Chic or crass?
    - Unabashed statement of your point of view, or ironic commentary of the impart of commercialization on our culture?

I'm currently in :heart: with this necklace, and I definitely think it's lovely:

[​IMG]

But the tattoo made me worry where the line is between my dream necklace and this:

[​IMG]

Any thoughts or advice? :smile:

2. Her tattoo looks much better than his for some reason. He looks like he was branded like a cow. :roflmfao: The necklace is adorable! The car is silly.

3. I love tattoos but I dont think it's a good idea to have a luxury brand tattooed on you, IMO. I just think it's kind of too trying hard... but maybe not as bad as that car. That car is just straight up ghetto...:smile:

The necklace is really pretty though:smile:

4. I don't really like tattoos on myself but some do look good on other people. Having a brand tattoo on you doesn't really work IMO, although i have seen the Michael Jordan jump man on a few people which doesn't look too bad.
    If i was the CEO of chanel maybe?????????????

5. Oh me too, but probably only in that case. :yes: It would a good conversation starter: "Oh yes, it's because I run Chanel" :P...

6. :nogood:

7. A girl I knew in high school did..in between the space of her pointer and middle finger ON the side of her middle finger. does that make any sense? Anyway, I thought it was cute but a little :weird:

8. Hate it on the guy, on the girl it looks drawn on, on the car it looks trashy, on the necklace I love it!

I would never get a tattoo of a brand, it looks tacky IMO.

9. umm no thanks I will just rock the bag :smile:

10. Tattoos are fine but, a Chanel tattoo....no way!!!!:throwup::throwup::throwup:

11. i wonder if any pfers have one?

12. Definitely crass- the woman's in the ad is obviously drawn on and more of an artistic interpretation rather than a logoed, show-offy one.

13. :tdown:

14. :shrugs:

15. I think it'd be cute but something that isn't showing to the whole world or too big? I don't see a problem?!?!?! People get silly things tattooed on them why not the chanel symbol... it'd be cute if you have the intials CC then it would make more sense to have it

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice