Would you ever get a Chanel tattoo?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I was browing images online and came upon this pic:

[​IMG]

It reminded me of this Chanel ad, which I liked:

[​IMG]

What do you think of Chanel tattoos?
    - Chic or crass?
    - Unabashed statement of your point of view, or ironic commentary of the impart of commercialization on our culture?

I'm currently in :heart: with this necklace, and I definitely think it's lovely:

[​IMG]

But the tattoo made me worry where the line is between my dream necklace and this:

[​IMG]

Any thoughts or advice? :smile:

2. Her tattoo looks much better than his for some reason. He looks like he was branded like a cow. :roflmfao: The necklace is adorable! The car is silly.

3. I love tattoos but I dont think it's a good idea to have a luxury brand tattooed on you, IMO. I just think it's kind of too trying hard... but maybe not as bad as that car. That car is just straight up ghetto...:smile:

The necklace is really pretty though:smile:

4. I don't really like tattoos on myself but some do look good on other people. Having a brand tattoo on you doesn't really work IMO, although i have seen the Michael Jordan jump man on a few people which doesn't look too bad.
    If i was the CEO of chanel maybe?????????????

5. Oh me too, but probably only in that case. :yes: It would a good conversation starter: "Oh yes, it's because I run Chanel" :P...

6. :nogood:

7. A girl I knew in high school did..in between the space of her pointer and middle finger ON the side of her middle finger. does that make any sense? Anyway, I thought it was cute but a little :weird:

8. Hate it on the guy, on the girl it looks drawn on, on the car it looks trashy, on the necklace I love it!

I would never get a tattoo of a brand, it looks tacky IMO.

9. umm no thanks I will just rock the bag :smile:

10. Tattoos are fine but, a Chanel tattoo....no way!!!!:throwup::throwup::throwup:

11. i wonder if any pfers have one?

12. Definitely crass- the woman's in the ad is obviously drawn on and more of an artistic interpretation rather than a logoed, show-offy one.

13. :tdown:

14. :shrugs:

15. I think it'd be cute but something that isn't showing to the whole world or too big? I don't see a problem?!?!?! People get silly things tattooed on them why not the chanel symbol... it'd be cute if you have the intials CC then it would make more sense to have it