Would you ever carry a Lunchbox purse?

?

Would you sport a vintage lunchbox style bag?

1. Sure.

2. Ew, no.

3. Maybe, if I found a cute one.

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Same as the subject line - What do you think? Would you ever sport a vintage lunchbox style handbag?

(Example)
    [​IMG]
    (I think this one's cute)

2. they're so tiny and impractical, which is why i said no.

3. I would definately carry one. Some of them are cute and funky. I like the one posted above. Where is it from?

4. Maybe, but it'd probably actually have lunch inside ! ;)

5. It depends on the style.

6. I used to carry a Curious George lunchbox as a purse when I was in high school. It was cute :biggrin: I wouldn't carry one now, though, not very practical in my opinion.

7. It depends...

8. Too kitsch for my style!

9. I would have to say no

10. That one I just Googled looking for a good example, sorry. It's from some website [www.stewartcountyschools.net] which definitely isnt a store, lol. The website doesnt even seem to be working.

11. Depends on the design. I love vintage lunchboxes and I'm young enough to get away with it. I would be annoyed if all my stuff clinked around inside while I was walking though.

12. Depends ont he style and design. A boxed one would be better. Kinda looks like a make-up box.

13. It depends...:suspiciou It could be very funny to carry one but - with all the stuff I use to carry around - I'd need a couple of lunchboxes, at least!!!:biggrin:

14. No. Not my style.

15. I hate to carry purses that cannot hang over my shoulder so I'd have to say no. Othwise I'd be leaving bags left & right!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice