Would you dress up with a Tano?

Peeking_Around

Live, Love, Laugh
O.G.
Sep 22, 2007
I was curious on whether or not you ladies wear your Tanos all the time. I know that some of you are probably professionals that wear suits/dresses to work - do you wear your Tanos with pride and does it seem to compliment your outfit well?

I'm wondering because I dress up for my job. I don't wear suits or dresses but I do wear dress slacks, dress shirt and heels. Since getting my Amanda yesterday - I'm already looking for a new one :P -

My Amanda is very casual but .. seemed to compliment my outfit well today even though I'm dressed up.

What would you recommend for a dressier bag .. I'd really like to stick with Tano .. I just LOVE the leather!

Though I may just stick with my Amanda and say the hell with whatever anyone else thinks. I :heart: her. She's the perfect size for me!

I definitely think a TANO can be dressed up. It just depends on the color and style. For example, a black or red Sexbomb can easily be dressed up. The new Pleasuredome is another style that can be dressed up also. Although I tend to wear my TANOs casually, b/c I have the bright colors. Black for sure can be dressed up in any style IMO.

I have to dress business/ trend for work in the retail shoe business. I use my Tano bags all the time from my sexbomb to my boogie to my analisa depending on what I am wearing.

Sure, it all depends upon how you do it... Bags with big buckles and strappy brown trim look a little more casual IMO. Bags without more silver hardware and black or no contrast trim look a bit more dressy, I guess.

Well, I'm a stay at home mom, so most of my Tano bags are worn in casual settings, but that doesn't mean they can't be dressy! ;) Just depends on the outfit, right?! I do feel that bags with more structure tend to be dressier, personally. I wouldn't wear my Boogie or French Nanny with a suit, but I would definitely wear a bag like the Sexbomb or the Getting Warmer. I also think the Minilisa can do double duty, depending on color. Honestly, Tanos are so well made you can dress up just about any of them and look professional.

I work in a very professional atmosphere (casual day rules are so NOT casual I don't even bother differentiating between it and a regular work day) and I carry my Tano's allllllll the time! :yes:

Frankly, there's nothing like a Tano bag in one of their amazing colors to add pop to your business attire!

I think they can be dressed up depending on the bag/color/style/what you're wearing/etc! lol

I have to dress "professionally" when I go to the high school for my observation type stuff for my education program... today I wore dark khaki colored slacks with a light cream colored shirt with some silver rings on the neckline. I wore my pearl streetwalker with it and some dark brown snakeskin ballet flats... I thought I looked good! AND (especially great being the first day) I got compliments from the high school girls on my purse! They were drooling so we had a nice little purse conversation! woo hoo! lol

As a default, my black sexbomb can be dressed up, my red sexbomb probably too... and my pearl streetwalker. They just seem dressier to me than like.... my pool FN for example but she's still one hot tamale!

I occasionally attend board meetings and social luncheons where I wear a suit or professional dress. I would... and have... carried my Minilisa (blueberry works great with light gray or blue). I did bring my pool Sex bomb to a luncheon when it perfectly picked up the turquoise in my dress pattern. I can't see myself carrying a Boogie on business, though. To a meeting with my editor, maybe, but not with my stockbroker. :whistle:

I'd say it comes down to your personal style. Once you've settled on your look, you can pull it off anywhere.

I think Tanos can easily go professional dressy. Because of their size, formal dressy would be another issue entirely and most Tanos couldn't make that transition. But beause of their size and the multitude of styles, Tanos make great work bags for dressy professionals.

I use my Craig's Bliss or the Blossom Buddy for the professional look, but I think that anything a little structured and without a lot of buckles, etc. like TE said work great. I don't even think the color matters - they are leather and look expensive and that ups the polish of any outfit.