Would you do this for free bags?

Nyria

Diggin TPF
O.G.
Aug 20, 2006
Today I was listening to Howard Stern (not a thread on whether you like him or not ;) and they were discussing this:

(no this is not an April Fool's joke).

They know this guy named 'Will the Farter' (stop reading now if that much made you gag)

They want to have a contest where this Will guy and a Stern staffer named Sal answer questions.

For every question Sal gets right his wife can win her choice of designer 'pocket books' - which I think means any purse lol. And Stern was mentioning names like Chanel, Hermes, Gucci and he said they would each cost around $2000 - $3000.

For every question Sal gets wrong Will gets to fart in Sal's wife's face (that's seriously what they said.)

So Sal asked his wife and she said no. (She actually said she would consider for a Birkin ;))

And I was like - are you crazy lady? I'd let a person fart in my face for a free bag! Heck she could sell all the bags she wins and get herself a birkin for pete's sake.

Thoughts?

Dodging the exact question:P, I will say that lots of people do perverse and unpleasant tasks specifically to acquire luxury goods. This includes staying married to someone not within a loving relationship, for years, even with abuse. This little dare is odious, but relatively speaking a walk in the park compared to more routine situations involving trading one's self-esteem for goodies.

Last edited:
Just another day in my life with a shameless man with a gastrointestinal disorder who's not afraid to use his farts as a weapon or as a means of punctuation. Who cares? :P

gucci fan and schadenfreude:
Thank you for one of the biggest laughs I have had in a long time. Your answers had me laughing until I had tears in my eyes! You ladies are too much!!!! And yet another reason to love being in the club ( TPF)!

No gross yucky! I just told my DH he said for a Hermes Birkin you could sell you might have to consider that it's just a fart. DH advice to me just keep my mouth closed and hold your breath LOL. I couldn't do it!

Last edited: