Would you choose...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello! I will be traveling this weekend and plan on visiting a LV boutique to make my first LV purchase :yahoo: I am just starting my collection and my plan is to start with a Noe and a small crossbody bag. I think I might like to start with one leather and one canvas bag? I would love some help deciding. TIA :flowers:

1) Black Epi Noe and Pochette Metis
    2) DA Noe and Fascinante (Aurore or Bronze)
    3) Go for all leather and get Black Epi Noe and keep saving for Fascinante
    4) Go for all canvas and get DA Noe, Pochette Metis, and DE Speedy 30

3. I'd go with #1. Good luck deciding!

4. Number 2! I think the hoe in azur is stunning and every time is see the fascinate it looks better and better and is gorgeous shoulder and crossbody :smile:

5. Omg noe not hoe! Stupid autocorrect lol

6. #4 is a perfect world! I wish I started this way

7. Like the look of Fascinante but concerned about the durability

8. I would go with the DA noe, pochette Metis and DE speedy or a speedy b!

9. # 1 or 4... i prefer the Epi Noe over DA one

10. Thank you to all who have commented so far :speedy:

:lol: I knew what you meant :lol:

Have there been issues with the Empreinte leather?

I will definitely try on the speedy b :graucho:

11. Definitely #2

12. #2 seems to be popular!

13. That is difficult because they are all great choices!

I think #4 is a great way to get a big variety in bag types! Don't get me wrong...I love the Fascinante, but my Noe and Speedy are more practical.

Good luck and keep us updated!

14. Hi LG!

I'm too new to LV to really advise you, but I have the DE speedy 35. I LVoe that bag!!!! I carry it a lot!!!

Personally I think every bag collections needs a speedy!!!! :graucho:

15. Thanks and I certainly will! Practicality is definitely a factor. I am a SAHM and much of my time is spent running my DD around, mainly to sports practices and games. Are your Noe and Speedy canvas or leather?

Hi Tlo :wave: So happy to hear you are loving your new speedy! I will definitely be looking at those.