Would you choose bleu paon or black metallic edge city?

I'd choose the BP. I think it's a gorgeous shade; however, I'm not sure how versatile it is. I think it would look fabulous with black, navy, cream, denim. Black will always be timeless and classic. It will most likely come down to your personal style. Do you prefer your bags to be neutral, or do you enjoy injecting color into your wardrobe with shoes/ bags? I make sure I have the classic neutrals in styles I love, then choose a beautiful, special color for my " pop" of color bag. For me, this color would be special. I will admit I carry the neutral bags 3/4 of the time. Good luck choosing. Let your instincts guide your decision.

Thank you. I went to check the BP out, really liked it but didn't love it, partly due to it not having silver hardware. I might get the black if I find it with silver. Appreciate your thoughts and advice!

HQ: I have been carrying the BP ME city since last week. I wanted the silver BP combo and I was not disappointed. I love this color combo. It's dark enough that it goes with everything (like black) but very un expected pop of color in certain lights.
My only complaint is the weight (much heavier) of the ME bags vs regular leather (would have preferred BP color in reg leather but it is not avail). Anxious for the bag to break in and soften since it's quite stiff ATM.
Good luck- my vote is for the BP. Black bags are very common and you can always get one.

Thanks for the info about the weight of the bag. I didn't know that. Definitely something to consider.

Just for grins, here's a photo I took today of the blue paon at Neiman Marcus. The lighting there is very poor, so I don't think its a terrific gauge of true color, but it will show you what it looks like in poor indoor lighting! It is sliver metal, btw.

Attachments

• IMG_5028.JPG
    IMG_5028.JPG
    879 KB · Views: 159
Just for grins, here's a photo I took today of the blue paon at Neiman Marcus. The lighting there is very poor, so I don't think its a terrific gauge of true color, but it will show you what it looks like in poor indoor lighting! It is sliver metal, btw.

Thanks!! This has the pale gold hardware I think, same in London. I liked it but something keeps me away... I think black with silver hardware if I ever find it, might be the one.

And my black silver m/e for comparison. why not?

Love this !!! Wish they had it in the UK!!

Thanks!! This has the pale gold hardware I think, same in London. I liked it but something keeps me away... I think black with silver hardware if I ever find it, might be the one.

by the way, keep an eye on hgbagsonline.com. She is still getting black/gold M/E Citys, so it is not at all unreasonable to think she could also get Black/Silver. Her prices are unbeatable, and she often runs extra 15-20% off sales. I wish I had known about her when i bought mine. And she ships internationally.

by the way, keep an eye on hgbagsonline.com. She is still getting black/gold M/E Citys, so it is not at all unreasonable to think she could also get Black/Silver. Her prices are unbeatable, and she often runs extra 15-20% off sales. I wish I had known about her when i bought mine. And she ships internationally.

Good point, I will ask her! Thank you :smile: