Would you choose a HOT pink flap or a ROSE pink?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I can't seem to decide because I've never seen either of them IRL but I'm looking to buy one today on ebay! Please help! :flowers: Btw.. my purse ban is sooo over.. it only took like 3 weeks before I caved in :shame:

2. I would go for the rose

3. I like the hot pink.

4. I think the rose would be less trendy and more classic.

5. Rose pink. It's a beauty.

6. Rose pink is :love:

7. rose pink

8. yes, rose would be less trendy...
    hot pink is too much in your face, lol

9. Rose Pink :smile:

10. Rose pink.
    But I would want both of course
    :P

11. Rose pink..I have 2...they are tdf!

12. Definitely a rose pink flap.

13. rose pink?:rolleyes: i saw it in picture, very nice.

my hot pink bag only went out of the door once. and my dh thought it looked weird on me.
    i am planing to use it with a white dress white jeans or something this summer. yeah, not very easy to pull it off.

14. I love BOTH shades of pink. But I honestly LOVE the hot pink... but that's because hot pink/magenta is one of my all time favorite colors -I think it would be cute on black/white/grey outfits, like a great splash of color in the bag. That said though, as others have mentioned, maybe the rose pink might be easier to match, or "a bit more classic" -although I would still wear the hot pink even if it was "out" by everyone else's standards ;) Good luck... let us know what you decide! -and 3 weeks ain't bad, I think others have caved even sooner than that! LOL

15. Rose pink - sooo pretty!