Would you cheat on LV for Celine??

I really like the Celine Mini Luggage, some of the colour combinations are great!

I don't own one, but wouldn't entirely rule it out for the future.

Last edited:
I just can't stop staring at the Celine Mini Luggage. She's all leather.

In purses I already own...

LV Monogram Delightful PM
LV DA Soffi
LV Empreinte Metis in Aurore

I've been looking at a Celine and Chanel lately, too! Nothing wrong with adding variety to your collection. You are the one wearing it. Personally I like variety. . I'm not loyal to JUST LV that would be silly since there are some bags LV just doesn't make so you have to look elsewhere.

We all have to cheat. Every now and then :smile: there are so many beautiful bags out there ! I love LV but I do like to expand my collection a little ! If you love it than I say of course !

I say yes on cheating, no on the luggage. A Celine box would be my classic choice. The luggage is a phase and I can't see myself carrying it in 10 years. I've started trying to build a classic collection that I can wear and adorable for as long as possible. I've found (from experience) that buying every "it" bag at the moment is not always the best choice. It's not very sustainable financially, as the end result is me selling it at a loss.

IMHO the luggage is trendy and a phase, not timeless. I agree with ThisVNchick that a Celine box would be a good choice. I think the simplicity of the bag makes it timeless :smile: