Would you cheat on LV for Celine??

lesliekortes

Jul 5, 2014
Michigan
I just can't stop staring at the Celine Mini Luggage. She's all leather.

In purses I already own...

LV Monogram Delightful PM
LV DA Soffi
LV Empreinte Metis in Aurore

ScottyGal

Jul 28, 2014
I really like the Celine Mini Luggage, some of the colour combinations are great!

I don't own one, but wouldn't entirely rule it out for the future.

Last edited:

axcarter

LV LaLa Land
Aug 9, 2012
U.S.A
I just can't stop staring at the Celine Mini Luggage. She's all leather.

In purses I already own...

LV Monogram Delightful PM
LV DA Soffi
LV Empreinte Metis in Aurore
I've been looking at a Celine and Chanel lately, too! Nothing wrong with adding variety to your collection. You are the one wearing it. Personally I like variety. . I'm not loyal to JUST LV that would be silly since there are some bags LV just doesn't make so you have to look elsewhere.

Bijans

Dec 31, 2012
We all have to cheat. Every now and then :smile: there are so many beautiful bags out there ! I love LV but I do like to expand my collection a little ! If you love it than I say of course !

Selene29

Dec 26, 2011
NYC
nah, although i have considered celine at one point, i don't find it to be as timeless/classic as LV.

BagDreams

Jan 26, 2012
I wouldn't. Only because Celine does not suit my taste and lifestyle. It's just way too heavy to be practical for my needs.

Oryx816

H-eureuse
Apr 30, 2014
I want to love this bag, but every time I see one I just see a face with a tongue sticking out. :sad:

sayakayumi

Aphrodite A
O.G.
Jul 18, 2010
I would cheat but not with Celine, besides that style was too trendy, it's dated and on it's way out, IMO.

ThisVNchick

SGN<->SF<->DC<->CDG
O.G.
May 7, 2008
Bi-coastal Gal
I say yes on cheating, no on the luggage. A Celine box would be my classic choice. The luggage is a phase and I can't see myself carrying it in 10 years. I've started trying to build a classic collection that I can wear and adorable for as long as possible. I've found (from experience) that buying every "it" bag at the moment is not always the best choice. It's not very sustainable financially, as the end result is me selling it at a loss.

LVMom07

Sep 16, 2013
No , not with a Celine . To trendy . also looks like there are bat wings on the bag . Just my opinion though . Get what you will love and wear .

MissIn

Jul 11, 2013
H-Land
IMHO the luggage is trendy and a phase, not timeless. I agree with ThisVNchick that a Celine box would be a good choice. I think the simplicity of the bag makes it timeless :smile:

Hopeach

Oct 20, 2013
Pittsburgh
Personally no. Celine doesn't do anything for me. I have cheated with Chanel and Gucci though. If something else grabs my attention and heart I have no issue getting it.