Would you carry your LV to church?

For those of you who attend church, would you feel comfortable carrying your LV bag while in attendance?

I was faced with this decision this morning and opted to go with something a little more understated. It kind of felt silly to change my bag for church in this way but I thought I would have felt uncomfortable or have drawn attention to myself if I had carried it.

I attend a wonderful church and the people are great and all dress well.....etc...but I've never seen anyone carry a LV bag or any other real high end bag to church even though I know some of the women who attend have them.

What is your feeling on this issue? I'd be curious to know...Thanks!

I understand where you're coming from, but I think you should not give it a second thought. Think of it this way--if people make comments or give you "looks", that's rather un-Christian of them!!!:smile:

I do, even Mono. There is only one other lady there who has a LV everyone else could only dream of affording LV! Even Coach for that matter, but that doesn't stop me, I love my bags and want to take them everywhere!

I've taken mine to church, but I only have small ones, a Matte Fowler in Black, black Epi Clutch Montaigne, and a Vernis Lexington in Marshmellow so they don't stand out that much. I think if I had a big colorful one like a MC Speedy, a bigger Epi in red, or one of the bigger Vernis is say Framboise, I might reconsider.

I have been to all kinds of services. In the churches in my area, it is quite common to carry Chanel, LV, and whatever, because it is the custom to dress up. If I were visiting a church where that was not the custom, I might not. In our tradition, we are encouraged to dress in such a way that we would focus attention on ourselves or others, because it is church, after all. But that attitude hasnt kept women from carrying designer bags. . I carry a pochette, which is small and understated, but in the end it really lies with you.