Would You Carry This Moschino Purse ?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. [​IMG]
    This is Moschino purse, which has handcuff that you can tie to your wrist and never allow anyone to steel your purse. This secure bag is for $780 at select Bloomingdales. There is one more idea you can tie another person with it to your wrist whom you never want to let go away. :nuts:

2. Hmmmm, no, I don't think I would carry this bag. Certainly not for $780!!

3. I like it :yes:

4. It's nice for an evening

5. It's kinda a cute, but not 780.00 cute.

6. I do not like the look of the handcuffs at all.

7. Interesting but for $780 I'm sure I could find something better.

8. i like it, and would have carried it in my younger years. now i go for something more classic. but if i saw someone carrying it, and carrying it WELL, i would think it was adorable.

9. Nope. Handcuffs are too S&M and skanky on bags IMO.

10. ^^^ I concur. Keep yo handcuffs in yo bedroom, people.

11. No, no, no.

12. oh God, NOOOO!
    and especially not for 780$ :P

13. :shame:

14. I like it! maybe if it goes on monster sale? it is a lot more "me" than the cuffz bags are, and it reminds me of the new Gucci clutches for this season

15. It's cute. It's a little too small for me or else I'd wear it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice