would you carry a quilted leather bag in the summer AND do you like this bag?

Hi Flutterby, I am 5'3.5" and I really liked the colour. It's very long in width and short in height but looks adorable and very light. I have it on hold till tomorrow. How much did you pay, it's $599 over where I saw. I just purchased 2 chanel bags in dec, so have to sneak this in without telling my dh. Enjoy your bag. Please post some pictures.

Yup, it is very light considering the size which I love! Fits on the shoulder really nicely too. I did pay $599 at the Newbury St. store in Boston :smile:

I actually got the double handle in tobacco for Christmas ... I didn't want it at first but my husband said it's a good deal since it's almost half price $680cdn, so why not since it's leather anyways better than my nova check that costs $810cdn. It wasn't love at first sight but ABSOLUTELY LOVE it now... I use it everytime. And yes the tag says Burberry brazil but I didn't notice until 2weeks later I honestly don't care since nobody would actually notice unless they would actually look inside my bag. :smile: