Would You Buy This?!

1. ewwwwwww..never ever...but 5 people have already!

2. Apparently, some people want it. It's described as "a little wear and tear" HA!

3. The zipper area diffenately needs some work :sad: . I wonder how old it is to be in that shape........or someone really got use out of it.

4. I'd be too embarrassed to carry it. I'd buy a Banana Republic or Coach bag for that price. But if it can make someone's day, than that's a different story. ;)

5. SURE u can tell no matter what happens to a louie it will always be durable u can even have this refurbished at a louie store

6. Yeah..if you're willing to go take it to the store and have it fixed up a bit, it's actually a great deal.
    I personally wouldn't, since I like to be the original buyer of my pieces (unless I absolutely can't help it and am buying discontinued items), but for anyone else, sure, why not?

7. I think I`ll pass :smile:

8. Oh, wow...personally, I would pass on it. I'd rather put the money towards a new bag or another one in better condition.

9. lol!! I have a 30 yr orld 35 that looks better than that!....I guess if it goes cheap enough but.....it needs a lot of work....I just noticed the seems on the last pictures....

10. Yikes, that looks pretty beat up. I'd rather put that money towards a new bag.

11. Each picture kept getting worse! AHHHH

12. How much do you think it would cost to refurbish? I see other bags that look kinda shabby but if it's cheap enough maybe it's worth bidding.

13. I don't think I could buy it even if were really cheap. It's so dirty looking, I don't think there's enough antibacterial spray that could ever fix it for me.

14. This just looks disgusting.....like the dirt would rub off on my hands. I say NO for me!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice