would you buy this LV bag if you were given $$$?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Fall Sale is now live! Save up to 40% on Nordy's best brands, including bags, shoes, clothes, home, and kids'. Click to shop.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. hi to all!! if you were given $3,500 to $4,000 USD (or its equivalent) to buy an LV bag, would you buy a sofia coppola bag in gm or pm? why or why not?

2. I probably would get another Mahina! I'm not a big fan of the SC bags.

3. mahina!!

4. Mahina 100%!! My XL is coming...

5. No, because I could buy more than one LV bag that is probably equally the same quality as the expensive bags and I could switch more than one bag around for use. I can get several great LV bags for that money and get more functionality uses for more than one bag.

6. Not a fan of the SC bags but I would go on an LV shopping spree!!!!

7. No, there are a lot of other bags I'd rather buy with that money!

8. No, I'm not a fan of SC bags. I'd probably buy a Chanel jumbo flap.

9. Your question is if one would buy a SC bag in the PM or GM. I personally would choose the PM since the GM is too big on me. But if I had $4,000 to spend, I would choose a Mahina L or a Suhali Lockit and use the rest for some SLGs.

10. I'd get a Mahina, maybe a Keepall and slg's....

11. No, because I could get 2 other bags for that price!

12. Not a fan of the SC!

13. Mahina!

14. Well, I want an SC Bag (and have been waiting for the PM), so you know what my answer is.

15. Yes! I bought the cobalt SC when it first came out and totally love it, no regrets whatsoever.