Would you buy this, if it was made?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. they were only made in blue.

2. Nah, I would pass I am not much of a denim fan though so I am not sure my opinion matters much on this one! I just think it would get pen marks on it and that would drive me crazy!

3. i wouldn't buy it i have no use for it.

4. It's cute but I haven't already bought it in blue, so even if it did come in pink I doubt I would get it.

5. i wouldn't. i don't really like the denim stuff. maybe i'd get it from a different line, like mini lin, though. just not if it was made in denim.

6. I would but only if it had a liner that may not get damaged easily from pens and such. I tend to use other brands that are cheaper for such items just in case they need replacing. It's very cute though!

7. I hope the cles comes in pink...

8. I wouldn't. It reminds me of... nevermind. I don't want my post to get reported. :P

9. gah- I'd KILL for denim cles in lichen :drool:

10. This is cute.. but price point would definitely play a role.

11. omg ok im one of those freaks that would LOVE that!!! :smile: haha im getting my mba and about to start law school so how hot would that be carrying my highlighters and junk? i currently have a hello kitty that i love to death...but come on now, thats hot!!!

but honestly i dont like the denim line :sad: but i would probably get it anyways

12. Nah

13. If LV was to come out with it I would get it in a heart beat. I hate that the Denim accesories are only in blue. :hysteric:

14. if it was in the green lichen color: yes

15. i think i wont buy it