Would you buy this bag?

Oct 24, 2006
What do you all think of this bag? I kind of wanted to buy a cute Dior bag in their black monogram canvas...I thought the price on this one was pretty good. :smile: Is the silver Dior name going down the side of the strap flashy? I prefer stylish and classy...
p10547632_ph_hero.jpg

hi glamourpink,

i don't think it's flashy at all with the dior charms running down the strap, although i've only ever seen this online and not in real life before. so i'd say, go for it! that said, i think the dior logo charms were on sale recently.

i love this bag? how much is this on sale for? you know what attracts me the most? the flashy silver dior logo! :yahoo:

i'm not sure how much it was when on sale, but the range of dior logo charms was on sale for 50% when the dior in singapore had their annual sale. my SA emailed me a list of items that were on sale then.

nonetheless, i've found one on ebay for a BIN of $199, which sounds like a real steal!
eBay: Authentic Dior Logo Charms Bag,Handbag,Purse (item 290065620021 end time Dec-31-06 17:41:27 PST)
(as far as i can tell it looks authentic)