would you buy the new pink city?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hi ladies, I just got off the phone with my sa and bought the new pink city that she said just came out. I haven't seen it IRL, does anyone own it or have pics or descriptions of the color? I hope I don't regret it. Help!!! Thanks.

2. New pink??? Would love to see it!!!

3. I think it's a the spring 2006 pale pink. Very pretty! I think it's been out for a few months now.

4. i seriously considered this bag too.... it is so so pretty irl. i saw it at bal ny. however... its the light color thing for me. if i lived in arizona or palm beach , where everything is clean, i would definitely get one. but here in nyc, everything gets so dirty so fast. it is really really pretty !!!

5. I just saw this color IRL today at the Barney's in Chestnut Hill, MA. They had the purse and the city. It is a pale pale pink, but I think it would look fabulous against a summer tan, lol. I always thought that I would want to get a city as my first b-bag, but now I"m thinking about getting the purse instead!

6. i love the color. But i understand dirt worries. Maybe if you spray it with something, it will hold up better

7. i've gotta tell you ade333, i just got an emerald purse & i love it!!!

8. you have to post pics. we don't get to see many of the purse style.

9. i know, i know, i'm sorry i haven't done that yet...i'm a bit embarrassed to say, i had to ask my husband to show me how to download the pics off my camera :shame: ...that's the reason for the delay...but i've got them all ready to post tonight when i get home :yes:

10. i'm seriously considering the pink hobo. I really love it

11. I love the pale rose in the box or purse styles best.....tey are just so feminine :smile:

12. I got it as a gift and really didnt like it, but I hate pink period. Here are some pics from my eBay auction:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13. I have seen the pink one in real life & it's gorgeous & I think it will match a lot of clothes as it's light color! I was debating btw the pink & the rouille.

14. Damn - wish I got gifts like that!!! Gorgeous!

15. ^^Lol, exactly what I was thinking! :lol:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice