Would you buy the Leopard fur Stephan bag if you could?

Your link didn't pull up anything from iOffer, but if you are looking at a Leopard Stephen on iOffer, you can rest assured that it is 100% fake.

New and authentic Leopard Stephen's retailed for over $5,000 on eLuxury. Even pre-owned ones (like mine, if you can find one) are still pretty expensive.

OK, so I need to edit. Sorry!! :amuse:

Your first link was to iOffer. Those are fake bags. :tdown:

This bag shown on Bananzle, looks to be authentic, as the price would infer. I would request more pictures before making a decision. :yes: That is a decent price for a pre-owned bag.

However......I LOVE MINE!! :heart: It's huge, roomy, pretty, but it can get heavy quick! But, I carry a ton of stuff in my handbag. The only thing I don't like is the strap. :nogood:

Doesn't the pony hair rub off? I had a Dolce & Gabbana Leopard Pony hair bag that I returned after 2 months of use. All the pony hair on the corners came off and from what I understand the same happened with the leopard stephen. I would try to find an embossed or monogram stephen. I think it'll be a better investment. Good luck with whatever you decide....the bag is beyond beautiful!

I have a regular mono stephen. I don't like the strap. It is not practical for everyday. It is strictly been a travel bag for me. I tried another strap on it but it still didn't work for me. This maybe one that I end up selling since I don't use it often.