Would you buy the Leopard fur Stephan bag if you could?

I have a Mono and Embossed, but I wouldn't get the leopard, it would freak me for the fur to rub off at all!

I live in the country and I have a couple of really cool (non-designer) bags that are leather and fur-on cowhide. I had them stored in dustbags, but hadn't used them in a few years - I found little MICE TEETH MARKS on the fur. Little itty bittly double front teeth marks.

I moved them to a closet where there is more activity (my using it and going in there more) to discourage any more meeses...

What if I had hadthe Stephen in there- ACK!

I always LVoed this bag but....the fur rubbing off concerns me to much to spend the money on it...as I think it can look very cheap with the white showing in place of the fur!

Its fabulous, but its not fur it is very delicate calf skin (with the hair left on) If its rubs against you while you walk (any type of friction) the hair will fall out and it will look like you have bald patches on the corners. I've seen sooo many bags that this has happened to...its just the nature of the hair and will not be considered defective. If you buy it be aware of that fact and also its def. not an everyday bag.