Would you buy the Leopard fur Stephan bag if you could?

KathyB

LVoe!
O.G.
Nov 3, 2008
Your link didn't pull up anything from iOffer, but if you are looking at a Leopard Stephen on iOffer, you can rest assured that it is 100% fake.

New and authentic Leopard Stephen's retailed for over $5,000 on eLuxury. Even pre-owned ones (like mine, if you can find one) are still pretty expensive.

KathyB

LVoe!
O.G.
Nov 3, 2008
OK, so I need to edit. Sorry!! :amuse:

Your first link was to iOffer. Those are fake bags. :tdown:

This bag shown on Bananzle, looks to be authentic, as the price would infer. I would request more pictures before making a decision. :yes: That is a decent price for a pre-owned bag.

However......I LOVE MINE!! :heart: It's huge, roomy, pretty, but it can get heavy quick! But, I carry a ton of stuff in my handbag. The only thing I don't like is the strap. :nogood:

tanya t

O.G.
Jan 3, 2007
Doesn't the pony hair rub off? I had a Dolce & Gabbana Leopard Pony hair bag that I returned after 2 months of use. All the pony hair on the corners came off and from what I understand the same happened with the leopard stephen. I would try to find an embossed or monogram stephen. I think it'll be a better investment. Good luck with whatever you decide....the bag is beyond beautiful!

mcg3897

O.G.
Jan 16, 2006
I have a regular mono stephen. I don't like the strap. It is not practical for everyday. It is strictly been a travel bag for me. I tried another strap on it but it still didn't work for me. This maybe one that I end up selling since I don't use it often.