Would you buy the Eden Speedy if...you have the money?

Would you get the Eden Speedy if....money is not an issue?

• It's a beautiful and LE bag - you would get it

• It's not that nice and even you have $$$ - you would not get it

Results are only viewable after voting.

QNX1992

O.G.
Apr 1, 2009
I saw the Eden Noe bag at Neiman Marcus today and I thought the material is stunning. I'm thinking of getting the Eden Speedy in Peach color and I'd called a LV store to hold one for me until tommorrow's night.
I want to get your opinion please...what are your thoughts on this new Eden Speedy? I checked out the clubhouse and there are not many people get this bag. I want to make sure I won't regret getting it. Please let me know how many of you like or do not like the bag.
Thanks!

probably yeah. if i had endless money, i'd buy everything lv. i think the detail on eden speedy is amazing. but i'm not sure why the strap is black.........not really feeling that.....

I absolutely LOVE this eden line! I have the Khaki Eden Neo and I love it, it's easy to carry, very comfortable and the fabric is really stunning. If you can afford it I would definitely go for it. You should do a search for reveals, I feel like I've seen quite a few reveals for the peach eden speedy lately. I don't think you'll regret it at all, I think you can wear it all year round and I think you'll enjoy it forever, it's a great purchase IMO! Good luck with your decision!

It's a really nice bag! I'd get it just because it's very functional and pretty. I don't LOVE LOVE LOVE it to the point that I gotta have it...but if I had the money, I would, but I would probably get a few other things I've been wanting first.

I guess if I had endless money, I'd definitely find a space in my ranch estate to put it in. :graucho: In fact, I'd get a Neo in every colour and style available. :P

I do have the money readily available to get it, but I would rather invest my $$$ for the time being.

Last edited:
I must admit that I really liked it until I saw it IRL. I was a bit disappointed, I don't know why but the Bag was not enough LV for me, it looked strange, I can't tell why...