Would you buy the Bosphore PM if it came in Damier?

arnott

O.G.
Aug 23, 2006
I'm looking for a nice cross body bag, and I like the style of the Bosphore but I don't want another monogram. Do you think this style would look good in Damier and if they made it would you buy it?

The Damier piece closest to the Bosphore I think is the Olav PM, but I heard that thats hard to get in and out of.

i never liked the Bosphores (all of them) but if they did it in Damier with the dark leather trims i probably would :yes:
Agreed, I couldn't really picture it so I photoshopped a lil something, I apologize for it's extreme crappiness! It actually didn't look half bad unitl I attempted to make the vach into the darker leather that's on damier :shrugs:
bosphore.jpg

bosphoredamier.jpg

I like it, I would buy it...actually you have an so floating in my mind now, but they wouldn't so it for another couple years because the style just came out, right?

Agreed, I couldn't really picture it so I photoshopped a lil something, I apologize for it's extreme crappiness! It actually didn't look half bad unitl I attempted to make the vach into the darker leather that's on damier :shrugs:
bosphore.jpg

bosphoredamier.jpg

I like it, I would buy it...actually you have an so floating in my mind now, but they wouldn't so it for another couple years because the style just came out, right?

Nice job, monogramboy...that's VERY hot.
In Azur would be nice too...

I love cross body bags and have the same thoughts about the monogram, and yes, I would get it if it came in a damier.:yes:
What about this one? Melville

http://www.eluxury.com/browse/product_detail.jhtml?styleid=11291704&SectionID=[/IMG]