Would you buy the Bosphore PM if it came in Damier?

Hows the size difference? Does the bosphore seem alot bigger? I tried on the olav pm and it was so small.

The bosphore is much bigger than the olav. I literally scratched up my knuckles trying to get in and out of the Olav. You cant even put a regular wallet in it. A ludlow perhaps way way to small..

bosphoredamier.jpg

OMG... the Damier pattern isn't aligned and that leather trim looks like PVC :wtf: ..... just kidding :P me likey! i might have to ask my SA if it is at all possible/allowable.

I dunno I LOVE it in mono (Love the vachetta) and as I own very very few mono bag's I'm thinking about getting this one. And I just got a damier messenger type so I'm all set but in a month or so I am looking into this and the bum bag!

Sorry I'm digging up a 3 month old post. But I've been searching for messenger/reporter type bags that aren't too big, something close to the size if the sologne. Damier would be my preferred pattern so I wonder if the Bosphore PM could be SOed in Damier...:idea:

I like larger bags so if the new Congo GM (big bags lol) style came in Damier but NO red interior, I flippen hate it! I would like it, and an Azur one too! but different color NETTING for damier and the azur from the mono ;)