Would you buy pre-loved Louis Vuitton luggage?

I think I would. Then again, I collect vintage train cases, so I am used to that used luggage smell :smile: It is kind of funny too because I won't buy a pre loved bag because it grosses me out a little, but I will buy 50 year old train cases and put my junk in them. Go figure.

Yes - I would prefer it. I think the vintage pieces are of a higher quality than current offerings.

Nothing a little Lysol can't cure. If you are traveling, your hotel is way grosser than someone else's luggage. But, I'm an anti- germaphobe.

I totally would... I think it looks best worn out a little... I am actually looking for a used keepall... because If I would buy it new... I would freak out if it get stained... ;)

In terms of things that squick me out, this isn't going to be high on the list.

If you're into luggage, then I think some already worn in a bit items are definitely the way to go.

I most certainly would, as they add character to the bag. It makes the bag more unique with it being aged and well looked after.. So why would people buy 100+ year old LV trunks for the same cost as you buying a new one, and the answer is its history, its character and of course the style. I saw once a while back a small trunk which was on the Titanic, it was LV of course and from memory I think it was on some particular lifeboat where some daft first class passenger wanted to get her luggage on that small dingy... And the price of that trunk which was almost in tatters, $30,000. The reason for that is the history and where it has been, so therefore I would love to buy some pre-loved luggage, and would love to know where it has been, who previously owned it, so interesting!