Would you buy multiple Roadies?

Feb 5, 2006
So, Minkettes, what do you think about the Roadie? I have multiples of other RM bags (Nikki, MAM/MAB, MAC) but I justify that by saying the design of those bags are classic. I currently have an almond Roadie that I adore and lately I've been thinking of getting another. Specifically, I'm falling for the black gunmetal roadie. Despite the design being identical, I kind of feel like thr almond Roadie is a bit more hobo/hippie while the black gunmetal Roadie is much more rock and roll. Am I crazy? Am I just trying to justify another bag?

Do any of you have multiple Roadies? Would you buy multiple Roadies, if not?

I know what you mean. I've had these same thoughts. I have the Black Roadie/Gold Studs but have admired Hautechicks FG Roadie and keep thinking - should I have (2) Roadies?? I'll be interested in what others have to say.

I say go for it! If you like them get as many as you want. I have multiples also and my next will be the roadie. So glad to hear that you like it so much that you are thinking of getting her a sister. And for the record no your not crazy!!!

I say if you like the bag and it's something that you're going to use a lot then definitely go for it! Even if the roadie isn't a "classic" it's a bag that you love, why not get more?!

Yes, I would too! I want one in Envy with Gold, and Black with Gunmetal. Oh, and Lavender w/Silver. That would be a complete Roadie collection for me.

But for some reason, I'd only want one Devote, my black stud.

LOL!
omg i'm in the same exact dilemma!!
i have a lavender Roadie and after seeing sunlitmoon's pure black gunmetal Roadie...i want it really badly. i've falled head over heels over it :love:

but i can't see myself owning 2 of the same exact bag (even though its different colors)
and i see myself using the black gunmetal bag more than the lavender silver studded Roadie

Go for it! Why not? The Black Gunmetal will be so worthwhile! Nothing wrong with having multiples, anyway. It'll be great for fall, and maybe you can alternate your Almond back for Spring/Summer.

I say absolutely as well. I have a black gunmetal Roadie and am so deep in love, I'm looking for my next one ;) The FIG Roadie that HC has is very nice (the leather looks so smooshy!), so I'm thinking about it. If I could have my way, I would want one in Purple Haze :girlsigh: too bad they won't make it in that. So yeah, I don't have multiples, but I'm definitely seeing myself getting seconds and thirds. Just don't tell DH :whistle: