Would you buy LV if they also sold it at discount stores?

Would you buy LV if they also sold it at discount stores...

• yes, it wouldn't matter to me

• No way! why spend the $$$ if it might turn up at a discount store

Results are only viewable after voting.
i think this is why i have more LV than anything else now. with other brands i try not to by 'seasonal' things because eventually they end up a few hundred dollars cheaper, and it causes me physical pain

If they manage to cut the price so that discount stores can sell LVs, can you imagine the quality then?

It also depends on what kind of discount stores and the breadth of the item selections.
1) Hermes is available in Bluefly, but Bluefly doesn't have Birkin.
2) I see Prada purses in BJs, but they're the smallest, most basic, and boring pieces.
Therefore, it wouldn't stop me from visiting Hermes or Prada retail stores

However, like Gucci has an outlet store in Woodbury commons, so I'd definitely not go to their retail store.

From what I know, Costco (Outside of US anyway) Carried Mono Speedys not Long ago, a few members of other LV boards have seen it with their own eyes. Someone I believe bought on from Costco in Asia ( Japan? maybe..don't remember) They even took a picture for us to see it on the display of the store. How wild?! When I was in Los Cabos 2 years ago, I purposely went to their Costco in hope finding "any LV" but ofcourse - wasn't THAT lucky. It's been 2 years since, and I haven't heard of anymore "Costco Sightings". Fo figure....

From what I know, Costco (Outside of US anyway) Carried Mono Speedys not Long ago, a few members of other LV boards have seen it with their own eyes. Someone I believe bought on from Costco in Asia ( Japan? maybe..don't remember) They even took a picture for us to see it on the display of the store. How wild?! When I was in Los Cabos 2 years ago, I purposely went to their Costco in hope finding "any LV" but ofcourse - wasn't THAT lucky. It's been 2 years since, and I haven't heard of anymore "Costco Sightings". Fo figure....

:confused1:

^^ I saw Coach on Costco online just this year.

No, I wouldn't buy LV if it was in a discount store. I hurt everytime some other brand goes on sale and price adjustment for my bag has expired. There's comfort in knowing that what I bought will be the same price, maybe higher, in months or years to come.