Would you buy/keep this? Poll

?

WOuld you buy this for you ?/ Do you like it?

1. Yes, I'd buy it, I like it!

2. No, I wouldn't buy it, it's not for me.

3. It's okay, but I wouldn't buy it.

4. Other, PLEASE explain!

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. As you know I brought home a new white bag!:yahoo:
    Weird thing is I haven't removed the tags. . . we all know what that means:shocked:
    I read wintotty's thread about her bag and some people were talking smack about the handles of this ligne {looks like a twisted doughnut! LOL!}, the rivets, etc . . .
    I really like this bag, but now am having 2nd thoughts.
    If I'm TOTALLY in love w/ a bag, I don't really care what other people think so much, but those comments made me start thinking about the future and resale value if I ever decide to sell it.
    Also, the bottom is kind of soft and it doesn't sag yet but I'm a little afraid it will eventually.:crybaby:

I'm really torn. . . I REALLY need a white bag and the color of this one is right on! Also I love totes which also makes this bag great for me. . . but then there's the couple of cons I just posted. . .

OK, now forget everything I just said and think only about yourself.
    Would you buy this bag for you/do you like it?

DSCF2139.jpg
  2. Hi Swanky, I think it's a really nice White Bag but it's just not the kind of Bag that most people can carry off...I probably can't...but maybe you can? :girlsigh:

Did I miss the thread with you carrying it? :upsidedown: Then I can know for sure...
    And I like this shape more than the one in the other thread. :shame:

3. Thanks for your feedback!
    yes I posted pics of me wearing it in the other thread, here they are again:

DSCF2144.jpg DSCF2145.jpg DSCF2146.jpg DSCF2147.jpg
  4. Of course, I'd buy it! hehe I think it looks fabulous on you. I love this line. Not everyone is going to like every bag someone buys. I know I don't like everything I see here. I think you have to go by what you're comfortable with and what looks good on you.

5. I really like this bag. I love the vintage ligne and the interesting look it has. The only reason I wouldn't buy it (at this point) is because I don't actually have a Chanel bag yet so I would want something more classic as my first. However, IF this were my 2nd or 3rd Chanel bag purchase I would DEFINITELY make this it! I LOVED the black version on Rachel Bilson.

Your white looks great and it's not the super bright kind. As for the straps.. I actually really like the interlocking/inter-twining/twisting of the leather with the leather/chain. I think it's a nice funky twist and plus it's great to have a thicker "strap" for the totes for comfort.

6. ^^I know, ITA!:yes:

7. I like this bag and I would buy it if I was looking for a white tote.
    I guess I am one of the few who actually like the handles!

8. I'm probably shouldn't even post because I'm biased against white bags :whistle: . IMO I'd be too worried about it getting dirty, pen marks, etc.

If you aren't absolutely in love with it then there is something even better out there.

It's a gorgeous bag, however. Black or choco would be TDF :girlsigh: .

9. I'd pass on this bag. It is not a favorite of mine. I like more structured Chanels.

10. Swanky, I tried on that shape in black, but I wasn't crazy about it at all. Color is really beautiful, but you are not sure about this ba, then return it. I thought you are getting Modern chain bag in white? I LOVE that one so much better! (I returned my "donut handle bag" today. LOL)

11. I actually really LOVE the handles on this bag. They are so interesting. I agree with what was posted above, not everyone has the same taste so some people won't like what others do.

I personally like this bag, and I LOVE it in white and I would definitely buy it if I were made of money.

12. Swanky:
    I love the handles also its sooo comfortable..I have never held any handles that are softer than the ones on the VS...

I love it...I think you should keep it. Your color is perfect. I think with wintottys we werent crazy about the color!

13. I think it looks great on you Swanky! I personally like the handles as well- I think that if you are looking for a white bag- this is great- because of the slouchier shape- it is great for an everyday bag and yes, I would buy it!!

14. I like the bag, but I personally would never buy it. I agree with Kat. I like more structured bags.

15. Swanky, it looks good on you. But I am terrible with white color so I wouldn't buy it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice