Would you buy double of a bag just for the Limited Edition Print?

okay, this is going to be long. i am in the same boat. i have the pochette metis in monogram canvas that i've owned for a few years. i love it. but i don't use it a lot. a crossbody doesn't suit me during the week because of work (i need a shoulder bag or tote). i usually save a crossbody for weekend errands or travel. that being said, i also just realized all of the bags on my wishlist are crossbodys LOL at first, i didn't know what to think of the reverse. i think i was actually relieved i didn't like it LOL but now with all of these youtube unboxings and instagram posts, it has grow on me and now i can't get it out of my head. so...that is my dilemma too. is it silly to have 2 of the same style since they're so similar? i do get what you're saying about the speedy's - i do that with the neverfull. i have 2 GMs and 2 MMs but damier and monogram so different. but i always tend to get different variations of something if i really love it so i'm personally leaning towards getting one. so if you really love the style and you use it regularly, then go for it. would you sell your monogram? i don't think i would. keep me posted what you decide to do!

Reactions: PurseOnFleek
There is definitely nothing wrong with owning two of the same bags if they are different ! The reverse monogram is beautiful and I love mine .. so far no issues with it at all ! I'm so happy I bought it ! I say go for it

Reactions: PurseOnFleek
Thats my internal battle ... Whether I can justify to keep the both bags or even get the reverse because the prints are more similar than even owning a infrarouge since the reverse has sections of original mono in it... I could sell the original bag but i would surely loose money and it sucks to do that with a bag you actually still like! But at the same time i love the reverse in the PM it looks so casual but trendy too
Update: this thread made me rethink my decision of returning the PSM infrarouge, and every time I saw it online I'd get a wistful feeling, so I repurchased. No regrets! I've been building my collection focusing on timeless choices, but I love my palm springs minis way more than my retiro or (regretfully) pochette metis, both of which will likely be leaving my collection soon. YOLO!!
IMG_1615.JPG

Update: this thread made me rethink my decision of returning the PSM infrarouge, and every time I saw it online I'd get a wistful feeling, so I repurchased. No regrets! I've been building my collection focusing on timeless choices, but I love my palm springs minis way more than my retiro or (regretfully) pochette metis, both of which will likely be leaving my collection soon. YOLO!!
View attachment 3604485
I have the infrarouge [emoji7] but i think for me I'll go up to the palm springs pm for my second purchase of a palm springs . Good for a mum bag in the PM

Reactions: michelle217
So i got the pm in mono reverse but it had flaws... For the price you pay i expect it should be perfect its probably the least imperfect one i have seen though. But LV is no.3 in the top fashion houses based on many opinions so i didn't want to settle with imperfections.
The imperfections were
1. Lock not centered in the 4 monograms was sitting higher up but was straight
2. The reverse print running over the bag was aligned slightly diagonally you could mainly see this at the back of the bag by how the flowers ended lower on one end and higher on the other showing the slight incline
There was no glazing issues persay but it didnt look as neat as my monogram pochette metis...

Im going to go on the waitlist in aus so i can look at the bag before buying if i ever can get it again lol

Reactions: cindy05
View attachment 3604485

Beautiful PSMs! Congrats! I'm currently debating between the infrarouge and classic! Which one do you use more?

View attachment 3604485

Do you use these bags on a daily basis? I'm contemplating the mono mini but can't decide how practical it is.