Would you buy an imperfect bag for a steal?

1. Would any of you buy a bag that was scratched or something not very noticeably (on bottom/etc.) if it was 1/2 price?? Would that bother you or would you be pleased to get a deal on one of your bags?

2. If I couldn't really notice it and it didn't take away from the bag I would purchase it.

3. I would but I am a poor college student so that likely has to do this my opinon! 1/2 price though is an amazing discount, I don't think I could pass that up!

4. Ditto :biggrin:

5. I'd certainly buy at half the normal price!!! :biggrin:

6. Depends on the specific bag and imperfection.

7. Sure! If it was a bag that I really wanted and could never, ever get retail for 1/2 price.

8. I agree with Swakymama. It depends on the bag and how hard to find it is. If it was a Chanel and it had a slight imperfection on it, I would be on that bag like white on rice!

9. If it was on the bottom and i couldnt see it sure i'd buy it.
    I would also buy it if the price was right and far less then retail.

If you're not willing to deal with a little flaw then move on and buy new less worries. IMO

The way i see it is the savings could help finance another bag or accessory.

10. darn right I would. I got my apple green roxanne from bob ellis shoes like that; a little scratchy, but worth every penny paid!

11. Depends on the imperfection too. If it's not noticeable and wouldn't bother me, I'd buy it.

12. I love getting a deal on a bag! If the imperfection was very minor and not very obvious, I would definitely jump on the chance.

13. Yes!!! I love bargins!

14. absolutely, i'd jump on it. a bag doesn't have to be the picture of perfection for me to love it!

15. It depends on the price of course.. but I problebly would:biggrin:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice