Would you buy a vintage missoni dress after they made things for target?

Matchmaker90210

is chaneling Coco!
Jul 24, 2011
Yesterday I was at a vintage/consignment store where I found a vintage missoni dress for 65.00, I put it on hold thinking if I would go back. I would like to buy it, but with thier recent collaboration with target, it seems everyone has missoni now, and the whole point of me buying something vintage is to have unique statement piece. Any thoughts?

I would...I have some of the MfT collection and I would imagine yours looks totally different and would not be confused... kinda like apples and oranges.

If you like it - buy it!

Missoni having a collection at Target should have absolutely nothing to do with whether you buy a vintage Missoni or not. I've been buying Missoni for more than a decade and will continue to buy it. There are different collections of Missoni just as there are different models of cars. Something for everyone.

I would. Missionis collection w/ target was gawd awful and I can spot it out anytime i see someone using a piece. It just screams target.

Solidgold2 - sorry I beg to differ. I've seen some wonderful stylings with the MfT line. One of my favorites is how Egglet paired the Blue Zig Zag Dress with her TDF Hermes bag. :smile: Gorgeous combo!
http://forum.purseblog.com/the-wardrobe/missoni-for-target-modeling-pics-705571-60.html#post20369794

Back to topic - $65 sounds like a steal! Go buy it!