Would you buy a pre-loved Neverfull to save a few hundred $?

No - I've had a speedy, a Rosebery Cabas (no longer exists), the Favorite, and Siena - all that I've sold as my tastes/preferences changed (started investing in Chanel, Gucci, etc.). In hindsight, I should've gotten a Neverfull ages ago and I just think it's time to pick one up for work and travel.

Awesome!! Then you won’t be missing any of the “first time in store experience” it also depends how much you care about the Pouch it comes with. To me it’s useless.

Reactions: Fashion412
I have purchased preowned on bags you could no longer buy new, Murakimi Cherry and the MOC Hands. I try and avoid buying preowned on bags I can still purchase new when vechetta is involved, I know how OC I am. There are others I would buy preloved, DE or Epi but never DA. Everyone knows how comfortable they are with something that my not be 100% perfect.

I’m not someone who would ever be happy with signs of someone else’s wear, so I only buy new. I’m admittedly biased. Having said that, I’m not sure that the savings are that substantial for this bag anyway since it’s so popular.

Hello all!

I am looking to get my first Neverfull (MM size in damier ebene) - which admittedly is a little sad, considering how great the bag is and I should've gotten one for work a long time ago - but I wanted to get your thoughts on getting one on a resale site vs. in the store. The reason I am considering this is that I truly want a Givenchy Antigona or a Fendi Peekaboo bag this fall, but really need a Neverfull for work, so I'm trying to get both, while being (somewhat) reasonable in my spending. Given Neverfulls are so durable and popular, I thought maybe I could find one for ~$1,000 and use the extra $300-400 towards the other brand of bag I would like to get.

Has anyone gotten their Neverfulls preloved and thought it was just as good as buying in store?

Thank you for your feedback!
I just received my preloved 2012 gm. I have new bags and preowned. I saved $700 by buying preloved.

That's in excellent condition!!
It really is. I got it from Fashionphile and I called their number and spoke to a personal shopper. She helped me select the one I wanted. She pulled the bags I was interested in and gave me her opinion on all of them. It was worth calling because some I thought I wanted she would tell me nah it’s dirty or condition is not like what the pics show. I get comfortable with my purchase after talking to their customer service. And it came in perfect condition and clean.

Hello all!

I am looking to get my first Neverfull (MM size in damier ebene) - which admittedly is a little sad, considering how great the bag is and I should've gotten one for work a long time ago - but I wanted to get your thoughts on getting one on a resale site vs. in the store. The reason I am considering this is that I truly want a Givenchy Antigona or a Fendi Peekaboo bag this fall, but really need a Neverfull for work, so I'm trying to get both, while being (somewhat) reasonable in my spending. Given Neverfulls are so durable and popular, I thought maybe I could find one for ~$1,000 and use the extra $300-400 towards the other brand of bag I would like to get.

Has anyone gotten their Neverfulls preloved and thought it was just as good as buying in store?

Thank you for your feedback!
Yes, I have bought many Neverfulls from $400 to $1900 new or used, the best bag to buy no matter used or new as long as priced accordingly.

The only Neverfulls I sold later and lost some money are the ones bought new from the store (all because I bought them in US , paid tax on them and sold them too soon in new or like new condition didn't get much cost/ wear from them), but still not as much loss compare to other bags bought new from the store, knock on the wood.

Last edited: