Would you buy a modern chain...if..

diamond12

Mar 1, 2008
you found one. I found an '06 black distressed leather modern chain today. The SA had one in the back that someone returned. I don't know when it was returned, but it was new, although I didn't see the tag, but it did have the box. I'm 5'2 and I liked it, but do you think its too big?? The SA said it molds itself with time, so it wouldn't be as wide later on. What are your thoughts? Also, for some reason, she said that a glazed modern chain one is not coming out in the fall, but I thought it was?:confused1:

I' m not sure what style you are referring too. I have the MC flap in distressed leather and it is one of my most favorite Chanel bags, it goes great with so much and is very comfy on the shoulders.

I really think it is a beautiful bag, but the trapezoid is a little heavier than the other one. If you love it keep it, however, if it has no tags they should have given you a little off. My rule of thumb is, if I have any doubt, it's not meant to be. At these prices you should love everything about it, including size.

I love the modern chain tote and mine is the EW large tote in glazed black leather. When i had her, the leather is still stiff so the bag looks wider but eventually i started using her for 2 mths +, the leather becomes softer and it looks even better.

If u ask me whether to get another one, yes i will probably i will look for the brown distressed EW MC one.

I have the original black distressed with the pewter tone chain N/S. Hands down my all time favorite bag!!!!! Alittle on the heavy side for all day on your shoulder, but this is the bag that brought me to Chanel.... I hope they have a Brown one come fall, I've from NM, Nordies and Chanel that they are.....

I love my 06 distressed MC tote! Mine is the dark grey which looks like a light brown.

I would love to get a n/s style in a heartbeat!! It's a great tote.