Would you buy a Miroir speedy just to sell it?

To me, it's all about supply and demand...if someone's willing to buy it at a higher price, then you're not really ripping them off. No one's going to pay above retail unless they want to - they must want the bag really badly and can't get it any other way. It's highly possible that in those cases, the buyer wouldn't have otherwise had access to purchasing the bag, or whatever item it may be. Sure, someone makes some money out of the transaction, but on the other end, there is a happy new bag owner...everyone's happy at the end of the day! Well, except maybe for the new bag owner's DH...LOL...

Ditto :yes:

I wouldn't but see nothing wrong with anyone who does. whats the difference of someone buying any kind of collectable as an investment and selling it later? whatever you buy is yours to do whatever you want with it. if you buy to sell down the line, thats your business. its called capitalism.

I would definitely do it. I can't believe that people could see this as immoral or ripping people off though. Pretty much everything people buy and sell online and in stores is marked up in one way or another. Why not make a profit and get a limited bag to someone who really wants it?

I totally agree with you. There are two different intensions

1 = someone who went on a waitlist, gets the bag then puts it on Ebay 2 days after the release for $1,000 more - that is pure greed

2 = someone who went on the waitlist, gets the bag then 2 years later has financial difficulty or just doesnt want the bag and puts it on Ebay. The bag sells for $1,000 more - that is not intentional greed and this person did not go out there way to make a profit

Totally Agree :yes:

Ppl who do #2 is fine with me, but I just hate the greeedy ppl in the #1 category! Depriving us addicts who really want the bags :hysteric:

retract! retract!:wtf:

I already told everybody that...I was fortunate enough to get one of the bags, and the TPF member and I had already been talking about the bag...in fact, she was going with me to the LV boutique to look at it...she wasn't able to go bc of work--I didn't solicit her or anything!! LOL

Was I wrong to do that? Yikes!! Didn't mean to get anybody in trouble, especially myself!!

I already told everybody that...I was fortunate enough to get one of the bags, and the TPF member and I had already been talking about the bag...in fact, she was going with me to the LV boutique to look at it...she wasn't able to go bc of work--I didn't solicit her or anything!! LOL

Was I wrong to do that? Yikes!! Didn't mean to get anybody in trouble, especially myself!!

pm ing you...