Would you buy a Miroir speedy just to sell it?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. that is, if it was available to you to buy in the first place? :rolleyes:

2. Sadly, I probably would...yes, I'm an opportunist, I know!

But I don't engage with LE items, anyway.

3. personally, i wouldnt do it :smile:

4. No, I won't do it. I am not good at selling anything anyway. My specialty is buying:nuts:

5. Nope, once I would have it in my hands I'd never be able to part with it :love:

6. Sadly, I'm with you. I'll never make money in my :heart: for LV, but that's ok:P

7. I've never done it intentional.. usually i would sell something i don't use.. I don't think there's anything wrong with that.. if there's a limited time and i get a chance to buy it but i don't really want it, i can sell it for more $$ and buy self a more expensive purse that i really want :smile:

8. No, I'm not into selling and I would rather the bag went to someone who is sitting on the waiting list sweating on getting a miroir and will love it.
    ( no, I'm not any waiting lists myself.)

9. why not... make a couple of hundreds buck of profit.

so i can buy something else from lv!

10. no, i wouldn't, i didn't have good experiences with selling on ebay...

11. yes... why not?
    some extra money is always welcome:smile:

12. Yes,
    If the option was made to me to pick up a bag that was highly wanted, I would.
    I might as well make a few $$ then someone else.

13. If you use it and after no longer want it then fine, sell it, but I think it's morally wrong and shallow to do so, especially if you have the intention of making profit or doing a business with bags.
    Then again, if buyers are willing to pay 1000$ above retail, then it's their choice, but I personally think that they're being ripped off.

14. Seems like its being done to the tune of a selling price of $4,000.00.:yes:
    Personally, no I would not.. but to each is own..Ya can't rule the world!!

15. I personally wouldn't do it, but I hate convincing people/selling things to people, so any type of selling is a no for me...I could never be an entrepreneur.