Would you buy a Miroir speedy just to sell it?

bernz84

O.G.
Aug 31, 2006
Sadly, I probably would...yes, I'm an opportunist, I know!

But I don't engage with LE items, anyway.

4LV

O.G.
Jun 26, 2006
No, I won't do it. I am not good at selling anything anyway. My specialty is buying:nuts:

pinkish_love

Birkins Hunter
Jun 29, 2006
I've never done it intentional.. usually i would sell something i don't use.. I don't think there's anything wrong with that.. if there's a limited time and i get a chance to buy it but i don't really want it, i can sell it for more $$ and buy self a more expensive purse that i really want :smile:

slayer

I want! I want!
O.G.
Jan 15, 2006
Australia
tickers.TickerFactory.com
No, I'm not into selling and I would rather the bag went to someone who is sitting on the waiting list sweating on getting a miroir and will love it.
( no, I'm not any waiting lists myself.)

CEC.LV4eva

O.G.
Jun 4, 2006
If you use it and after no longer want it then fine, sell it, but I think it's morally wrong and shallow to do so, especially if you have the intention of making profit or doing a business with bags.
Then again, if buyers are willing to pay 1000$ above retail, then it's their choice, but I personally think that they're being ripped off.

karman

Crazy Cat Lady
O.G.
Aug 19, 2006
Canada
I personally wouldn't do it, but I hate convincing people/selling things to people, so any type of selling is a no for me...I could never be an entrepreneur.