Would you buy a LV damier neverfull or a Celine bi cabas tote?

LVoeletters

only the best
O.G.
Aug 13, 2011
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1410288088.680102.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1410288099.481518.jpg
But the cabas is black and a blue, a more neutral tone of Tiffany blue. Want as an everyday bag I can throw clothes in or a couple of books. What would look the most stylish/have lasting power? Thanks!

These pictures were taken from the internet.

I prefer the NF. Good proportions, easy to carry, elegant and casual at the same time. The Céline is too deep, might be difficult to find something at the bottom... Dull design IMO.

I hate to say it (since I've always hated logos and monograms), but I adore my LV Neverfull in DM.
I'm a Balenciaga girl at heart, but I adore how easy and worry free the LV Canvas is.

Have used it for the beach, don't baby it, and don't worry about it. Unlike leather bags.

So I prefer the LV.

Another vote for LV NF. LV canvas is super easy to maintain. The Celine is cute but it looks too deep to me and it might be hard to get things from the bottom of the bag, as Mariapia also pointed out.

The Celine Cabas is way cuter! I want one myself. However, I've never liked the LV Monogram canvas. I also agree with Silversun's "stealth luxe" comment. :smile:

Last edited:
Depends if you want an east-west or a north-south shaped bag. I like the Celine, but my short height makes it too awkward to carry something that vertical. How do you feel about this?

If you don't the open top and don't live in a rainy city I'd go for NF. Celine is so long that you have dig deep for small things, plus the space on top is wasted unless you fill it all the way to the top. On the other hand, NF's east west design offers you more usable space, and you can shrink the tote by tightening the side straps.