Would you buy a Hermes Birkin from craigslist?

I would have to see it in person and I would require a detailed receipt; $7000 is a lot of money- I would be afraid to transact that kind of business without a 3rd party (ie., PayPal or a credit card) involved in case it turns out to be a fake.

No, and no. I have never yet seen an authentic bag on Craigslist. Saralee10, as it seems you are asking for help, why don't you post in the authentication thread instead of here? I don't think this is the real thing.

No, I would not buy a birkin off Craig's list. This listing only has 4 pics, do you have others or were you thinking of buying it off these pics?

Edit: seller has additional pics, I posted before seeing that post.

if we all say yes, and you bought it... will you blame us if it turns out to be a fake?

our answers are irrelevant as it is your money (and a lot of it) and you will be responsible for it!

so please do think it through regardless of what we say here... just do your homework

good luck and remember, the Authenticate thread is always there to provide some reference, bearing in mind that the authenticators are basing their opinions on pictures provided.