would you buy a classic bag,in a seasonal color that you are not that crazy about

Personally, I would not buy ANY bag I wasn't crazy about. But then, I'm not as into obtaining as many bags as possible like some are. There is nothing wrong with that, of course, it's just that I have to really love something to pay that much money for it. But then, you are talking to someone willing to fork over $4k for a single bag! :amazed: It's something I truly love though, and can't imagine spending even 1/4 of that (or less) on a bag I don't care that much for. Sale or no sale. I think we all have different "bag mentalities" though. I say save for something you really, really want.

No, the opportunity has come many times and I've always turned it down. If its not something I love I won't buy it. If I did I know I'd always been thinking that I could have put the money toward something I did like. Hold out!

I think given the price of the classic bags - I'd pass on a seasonal colour I'm not crazy about even if it's on sale. Despite the savings, even at 30% off, the savings wouldn't justify spending that 70% on the bag. I'd rather just pay full price for a colour I love to death.

Now if the sale were like 75% off or even just 50%.. it would depend on how much I'm not crazy about the colour... At some point the scale tips and the cheaper price is worth it if you can and do wear the bag out.

I'd probably buy a classic (flap for example) depending on the color. I couldn't hate the color, but I really want some more color in the way of bags so if it was something I was alright with and knew I'd carry and it was a good price, I'd consider it. Ultimately it really would depend on the exact bag. I wouldn't buy it if I knew I wouldn't really carry it though.

I've done this and they end up being the bags I never use.

So agree with this! Almost all purchases, bags or otherwise, that I've regretted have been the sale items, NOT the ones I loved and paid full price for. So many times I have convinced myself that I would fall in love with something since, after all, it was "such a great deal". But it never happens! So I decided going forward to only buy what I truly wanted.