Would you buy a Brand New NF or Limited Edition Preloved?

Saraja

Apr 12, 2014
I am heading on a little vacation in a week and after a seller backed out of a preloved sale at a great price I am torn...

Do I get a Preloved Limited Edition Turquoise "V" Neverfull in MM? (there are a few out there without pouches or fairly high IMO prices.)
or
for roughly the same price I can get a GM in a color Im not totally in love with New? I also have been wanting a Keepall B and that would also be around the same price range.

I travel quite a bit and always thought the MM was a bit small for me for travel but I just love the turquoise color and the V. I always regretted not getting it in 2015 and thought I found a perfect one for me in a great price range however the seller "apparently" backed out. Now Im really wanting one for my trip. I am not someone who wants a bag everyone carries so I thought the V would be different. I also have thought about the Monmono and was totally waiting for the new Monmono patches but surprisingly don't love what I have seen so hard.

Thoughts...?

luvspurses

O.G.
Mar 9, 2008
i really like the turquois v nf. i would probably choose that one, but you do need to consider the size/functionality. when i travel i use a gm nf, so not sure if the mm would be big enough for travel.

Miss Krys

Jun 14, 2014
Edmonton, Canada
I am heading on a little vacation in a week and after a seller backed out of a preloved sale at a great price I am torn...

Do I get a Preloved Limited Edition Turquoise "V" Neverfull in MM? (there are a few out there without pouches or fairly high IMO prices.)
or
for roughly the same price I can get a GM in a color Im not totally in love with New? I also have been wanting a Keepall B and that would also be around the same price range.

I travel quite a bit and always thought the MM was a bit small for me for travel but I just love the turquoise color and the V. I always regretted not getting it in 2015 and thought I found a perfect one for me in a great price range however the seller "apparently" backed out. Now Im really wanting one for my trip. I am not someone who wants a bag everyone carries so I thought the V would be different. I also have thought about the Monmono and was totally waiting for the new Monmono patches but surprisingly don't love what I have seen so hard.

Thoughts...?
The 'worst' thing that you could do would be to just settle on a NF because it's convenient as it would only lead to either buyer's remorse or you never fully loving that bag like it deserves. If you really love the turquoise NF then keep searching, even if you don't find one in time for your trip, or patiently wait to see what LV offers in the future for interior linings.

Reactions: mcgummerson

historygal

Jul 4, 2012
One other option you might want to consider is ordering a mon mono. Then you can pick your favorite color combination and do either MM or GM. You won't have it in time for your upcoming trip, but if there is a color in mon mono that makes you happy, you'll have a wonderful travel companion for future trips that will make you smile every time you use it.

mappop

Mar 7, 2017
I have found that when i talk myself into the one that i want the least, i am still obsessing over the one I originally wanted.

Reactions: luvspurses

ccbaggirl89

Mar 26, 2015
maybe get the V, which you like, but not with the intent to travel w/it since you think it's too small. get the V at a great price for the love of the design and another bag for your travel needs.