Would you buy a 35 kelly in swift???

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have been offered a 35 Kelly in swift leather.....new color blue de prusse. Do you think that swift is too "smushsy" of a leather for a retourne 35 Kelly?? Thanks fellow enablers!:heart:

2. Oh BAD person to ask, I LOVE LOVE LOVE a slouchy, smushsy kelly!!!!

3. My credit card would leave my wallet so quickly that it would create sparks.

4. Oh YES ! That is a fabulous bag ! Think jeans !!!!

5. I have a 35 retourne kelly in swift and I LOVE it!! they aren't as big as it sounds.

6. OH blue de prusse in swift? Do you by chance have a pic to share? I would LOVE to see this color in swift....

Regarding your question: I went through this same dilemma recently trying to decide on a PO/SO.....the thread is called something like "are swift birkins lined in chevre" and people kindly posted pics of their swift birkins....found out that some of the newer ones have a chevre front interior panel, which makes them a little stiffer, but that generally a 35 in swift will be smooshy, more than clemence.

So, if you like a smooshy birkin, this is a good choice. If you prefer a more rigid birkin, better not choose swift. Maybe choose blue de prusse boxcalf or togo if you want the BdP color.

Let us know what happens! Good luck. :heart:

7. I adore swift leather but don't like slouching, however if that doesn't bother you then go for it as swift has a wonderful texture

8. Thanks Ladies! Sorry, I don't have a pic! It's not an order, they have it in the store. I love the way colors look in swift....so rich & creamy! I do like the look of a smushy Birkin but I have never seen a smushy Kelly. The 35 Kelly I have is in togo so it holds it shape better. I'm always open to new looks! BTW....that color is beautiful....sort of looks different depending on the lighting. It would be a great jeans bag wouldn't it??:heart:

9. I'd buy it, love swift and this color is gorgeous.

10. I love swift too

11. I am not a swift fan but if you like it and like your Kellys squishy, then yes...it is a gorgeous, gorgeous color.

12. YES!!! I love swift.

13. What a absolute *Dream bag*.......Sounds magnificent!!!!!

14. Love swift too! Sounds gorgeous!

15. Yes, it would be a great jeans bag...because of both the color and the casual loook Swift will impart.