would you buy 2 MJ pushlock bags the same color?

sdkitty

O.G.
Jan 16, 2006
I have a Blake in deep plum so cool leather. I wanted to get another blake in black soft calf but then I found a black Angela bag I couldn't resist.
Now I'm thinking: do I want/need another Blake? Would a black So Cool Blake make sense?
It seems like a black soft calf Blake with gold hardware is going to be awfully similar to the Angela.
I don't want purple even though it's beautiful, for me not neutral enough and in same color family as deep plum. Don't want red as I have a realatively new red bag I need to use.
Not that I need another bag but my disease has me thinking about the next bag all the time.
Thoughts?

I do look at Ebay and at the authentic MJ finds thread but I have never yet bought anything on Ebay. Maybe one day....
I do like Blake in navy blue. And maybe one day if I run into a deal on a black soft calf one I'll buy it. For now, I can enjoy Angela and dark plum Blake.
Thanks

I don't think anyone here would think it was weird--there's a whole thread about girls who have the same bag in different colors--and there are quite a few of us.

Blakes are such perfect bags. You can't have too many. I'd say hold out for the one you really want, though. If you buy one you kind of think you want, that's money that could have been put toward the one you REALLY want. ;)