Would you bring your new LV to a night club?

I wouldn't take it - most people will be too drunk to notice it, and I would be worried about a drunk spilling something on it. I wouldn't take the risk - not worth if no one is going to notice it anyway.

I personally wouldnt take it, not just because its LV but I know when I bring my girls out they love to be hands free and not have to worry about their purse :smile: then they just carry their wallet or w/e like a clutch, they can still dance and still be comftorable

I bought my CB pochette to a club when I forst got it 4 years ago.... and some moose stumbled and drenched it in Chartreuse!!!!!! :wtf: :crybaby: (which doesn't mix too well with vachetta leather not to mention the rest of the bag...). If you do, just be so careful, it's never yourself that you have to worry about, more so other people

Hey everyone! Thanks for the input, I ended up taking my Sophie out. DH talked me out of using the bag I originally wanted to take with, "Isn't that a runway bag?" But, I could of took it, the club was very classy and the people weren't sloppy drunk where someone would spill something on me.

I had a good time but I'm paying for it now. LOL.

Hey everyone! Thanks for the input, I ended up taking my Sophie out. DH talked me out of using the bag I originally wanted to take with, "Isn't that a runway bag?" But, I could of took it, the club was very classy and the people weren't sloppy drunk where someone would spill something on me.

I had a good time but I'm paying for it now. LOL.

I am glad you had fun and sophie is safe ..I hope recover soon LOL