would you actually hop on a plane

I think you should totally do it! LOL I would do it if I had the money... And if you do, why not? It'd be a nice trip and you can see the exhibit first hand which is probably a lot better than the pictures and I just looked at mapquest and saw that its 20 mins from the airport to MOCA. So a taxi wouldn't be bad :yes: Plus depending on when you go maybe they'll restock?

I think you should totally do it! LOL I would do it if I had the money... And if you do, why not? It'd be a nice trip and you can see the exhibit first hand which is probably a lot better than the pictures and I just looked at mapquest and saw that its 20 mins from the airport to MOCA. So a taxi wouldn't be bad :yes: Plus depending on when you go maybe they'll restock?

oh my gosh thank you for looking that up! Now that I hear they MIGHT be restocking things I might have to keep it in the back of my mind! I AM SO FICKLE!:shame:
I just bought a mono agenda on Ebay so I'm hoping that will settle my want a little but dangit...I want BOTH the multicolor ones!!!!!!:hysteric: