would u buy something from a zero feedback seller???

I've very recently learned not to buy anything that costs more than the PayPal Coverage provided.

Before that incident, I still wouldnt by from a 0 feedback seller unless it was a fairly inexpensive item. I'm espeically weary of brand new 0 feedback sellers selling high end items. It just doesnt seem right to me. I know that some are legit, but the vast majority are scammers!

I don't sell on eBay, but didn't you all start with zero feedback?
I mean this kindly as I would like to know how a new person could get "established".
eBay is a scary place for me.

I didn't start out on eBay selling. I was a buyer for a year or two before I started selling, so no, I didn't start out as a zero FB seller, only a zero FB buyer. That makes a big difference.

Okay, I msged the seller and asked where they bought the handbag from (it's listed as NWT). The seller replied "I have a supplier". That's it. I haven't asked for additional photos yet, the listing actually has eight clear photos already. Anywho, I don't think I will risk it. Just going to wait and see what happens.

There is no such thing as an LV supplier when it comes to Louis Vuitton. Or if it's another designer, I apologize.

Regardless, who could their supplier be??? Seems fishy right there. IMO, I would walk away from this transaction because at least with an experienced seller, you have their FB to look at. With this seller, you have nothing. I'm not comfortable with that.

Count it as a blessing.

It would depend on the cost of the item, the terms the seller offered, the number and quality of photographs and whether or not the item was something that might easily be "faked". Frankly, it would kill me to get scammed. If I lost more than $25.00 I would be very unhappy.

A month ago I was a zero feedback seller. In order to build good feedback I began my auctions at 99 cents with no reserve. There were some excellent buys to be had - but nothing expensive. Buyers who took a risk
on me got some very good deals. I did mention that I had been an Ebay buyer for years under a different ID and welcomed any questions.

I have a separate buyer account and I have bought from zero feedback sellers. With one exception, the items I bid on were inexpensive. For safety's sake, I paid with PayPal and used an American Express credit card.