WOULD U BUY A CHANEL BAG WITHOUT A HOLOGRAM STICKER?

Anne2010

AnneLef
Oct 30, 2012
For anyone out there who is bidding or contemplating a bid on a web site www.shop goodwill.com. They are currently selling a donated new CHANEL handbag with heading, Authenticated Chanel Mauve Purse w/Chain Handles(37893241). Current bid $1,000 with 5-days to go.
The store is located in Reading, PA. THIS HANDBAG was authenticated by "******************". I contacted the store for the hologram or serial and there response was,
"The company that authenticated this purse stated real but the hologram is missing.". This made me question!
I am just interested if anyone out there would purchase a CHANEL without a hologram.
I have added pics. I am NOT trying to authenticate. Just curious!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    82.1 KB · Views: 866
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    85 KB · Views: 837
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    90 KB · Views: 831
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    50.2 KB · Views: 802
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    61.9 KB · Views: 828
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    91.6 KB · Views: 811
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    71 KB · Views: 803
For anyone out there who is bidding or contemplating a bid on a web site www.shop goodwill.com. They are currently selling a donated new CHANEL handbag with heading, Authenticated Chanel Mauve Purse w/Chain Handles(37893241). Current bid $1,000 with 5-days to go.
The store is located in Reading, PA. THIS HANDBAG was authenticated by "******************". I contacted the store for the hologram or serial and there response was,
"The company that authenticated this purse stated real but the hologram is missing.". This made me question!
I am just interested if anyone out there would purchase a CHANEL without a hologram.
I have added pics. I am NOT trying to authenticate. Just curious!
Hi l would not even buy Chanel bag without authenticity card can't even think buying without hologram sticker

Yes I agree! I wonder why others, especially bidders are not questioning this. And with what they call an "authenticate service", stating it is genuine. How on GOD's green earth can you authenticate a CHANEL without a serial or even a partial one???

If I got a good deal on a beauty that I would use regularly (i.e. not worried about possibly reselling down the road), and I was fairly confident that it's authentic, then yes I would buy a bag without hologram sticker. There are lots of little cues to look for besides authenticity card and hologram, though of course you have to be extremely detailed on the scrutiny.