would this work??

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. would this key chain look good on my pink heritage stripe tote or would the hardware clash too much?

Attached Files:

• dog.jpg
      dog.jpg
      File size:
      5.8 KB
      Views:
    • 73.jpg
      73.jpg
      File size:
      36.1 KB
      Views:
  2. I don't necessarily think the hardware would clash too much, but for some reason I think it would look too busy. Maybe it's the stripe being a different color than the pink leather?

3. I agree with the clashing...

How about this one:

[​IMG]

Is at the outlets right now :nuts:

4. It's hard for me to tell without seeing the real item on the bag, but I don't really think it would look bad at all from what I can tell. But the pink flower would look super cute too I think.

5. my pink patchwork flower is waiting for its pink heritage striped pouch! :yes: i think it's a perfect match with this design!

6. I agree, the pink flower is purrrrfect! The hardware matches, and the colours enhance the Heritage bag's colours and stripes! Your pink Heritage is gorgeous. I have the grass/khaki version myself! I put the initial letter (dark blue/natural brown) on mine with the same matching brass hardware. Enjoy!

Take care,

7. ooh i didnt see that pink flower that may go better, i really like the dog but i can just put it on my car keys instead. thanks for showing me that