would this shoulder strap look tacky or cute with my snow glam???

smadden67

Aug 19, 2010
Ok ladies, I need some opinions here. As some of you know I just purchased a new snow glam in red white and black patent. The bag has a D ring on both sides (wish all the bags did) so I want to get a nice patent shoulder strap for it. I was going to just get a plain black patent strap but stumbled upon this one on ebay. Its black with red edges. What do you all think? Tacky or kinda cute?

picture.php

Thanks Bama I was thinking it would look like it had been made to actually go with the bag. I think I might get a plain black as well and have 2 different looks cuz the black & red is more sporty looking.

If the red is a very similar/shade of red go for it :tup:

If the seller has a stash of these 'spare' straps would you mind posting the link? I find it almost impossible to get spare/replacement straps.

If the red is a very similar/shade of red go for it :tup:

If the seller has a stash of these 'spare' straps would you mind posting the link? I find it almost impossible to get spare/replacement straps.

@paper tiger, this seller didn't have any more straps but if you're looking for straps in all different colors and sizes I have found several on ebay from this seller: silver-coach